Tuesday, April 20, 2010


I have been building forts since I was about 5 years old, my mom will tell you all about the first one - I had no patience . . . built it in about 20 minutes and climbed on top when it was done. That is the excitement I get about building things all the time. This picture is me focusing on something I think is important (like paying the tab), and my mom is about to tell another story.

I hope to use this blog to talk about issues related to building things - all kinds of things - buildings, additions, renovations, furniture and even tree forts. I also like to share trivia and sometimes corny jokes.

Here is one of each:
Trivia: What four presidents were elected WITHOUT a popular majority?

CJ: Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar, one says to the other, "I lost my neutron," the other says, "You sure?"
"Yep, I'm positive."

No comments:

Post a Comment